We finally built and installed the mantel! Carter was a very enthusiastic and eager helper, and drove in a few of the nails. Addie's help was more of the mischief kind, getting into things she wasn't supposed to and such.


Such determination!
Hmmm, what's this do?


We still have to paint it, but it's up! It will be the same color as the wall.


3 comments:
hey! thanks for coming out of hiding ;)
your husband is downstairs playing with my husband and a bunch of other guys, and i am supposed to be packing.
i better stop blogging :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Lets get together when we come home.
im very impressed that stu was able to build that with a hurt arm! or is it healed?
hey are we going to see you guys next week? hope so!
I love the mantle. I am super impressed with Carter's handi work. I guess Stu did a pretty good job too.
Post a Comment