Tuesday, March 17, 2009

happy st. patricks day

and happy birthday to my wonderful husband! We met exactly 7 years ago today, and I haven't looked back since.
Love you babe!
In Seattle. One of the first pictures of us together, 3 months before we were married.

In New York. One of my favorite pictures of him, and he didn't even know I took it.

6 comments:

kathryn said...

cash saw the picture of stuart and said, "daddy!" i quickly corrected him that it was not his dad, but my cousin... still unable to wrap his brain around that, he decided it was uncle jonathan. i guess that's a little closer- at least the same family!

5Youngers said...

You guys are such a cute coupe. Happy meet day anniversary!

Kari said...

I love that top picture of you two. Young love. :)

Brittany said...

I love both pictures, especially that he didn't even know you were taken the lower one, look at you, paparazzi!

sarah said...

i can totally see where cash might think it was Jonathan. the top picture kinda looks like him.

lauren said...

I love you guys!!!