Thursday, March 12, 2009

longing for summer

Stuart has been saying that he's ready for summer. Last night, we had a little taste of summer for dinner: BBQ'd hot dogs, fresh strawberries, and veggies with dip. It was good, and it made me want summer to come a little quicker too.

We're going to Wicked tonight, and I'm sooooooo excited! An actual date night for me and my babe - dinner, a show, dressing up, and we even get to sleep in tomorrow morning. The kids are having a sleepover at grandpa cam/grandma jewels' house, and let me tell you, they are sooooooo excited! It was the first thing Carter had on his mind this morning, "When are we leaving for our sleepover?!"

7 comments:

Kristy said...

How fun!!!!!

p.s. i am longing for warmer weather too!

5Youngers said...

So much fun... enjoy. I really want to see it.

Kari said...

I'm going Friday and couldn't be more excited myself! Have fun!!!

sarah said...

how did you like wicked??? i LOVED it! i want it to come back to LA so i can see it again!

Anonymous said...

I only have one word for you:
Jealous!!!

kathryn said...

i'm going to see wicked in april- can't wait!

Chrissy said...

Yay for date night to Wicked!