
you start trash talking the opposing team! {Dad, this one's for you} March Madness is now in full force around our house, and Carter has been loving that Duke has played the last 3 days in a row. Phrases we've caught him saying while watching:
"Don't score anymore points Maryland, or you're fired!!"
"Now that's what I call a score!"
"I was so excited I had to yell!"
"You can't win, cuz Duke is the best!!"
Last night he had to go to bed before the game was over, but was still awake after it ended. So Stuart went up and hold him Duke had won. His eyes lit up, and he said we should get a Duke flag to put outside so people know we like Duke. And that grandpa cam will get a million Coach Ks to put on his TV. {My dad has this bobble head of Coach K on top of his tv, so I guess Carter thinks he needs more.}
They won the ACC Championship today, so we're ready for the big tourney!!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
you know you're a true duke fan when
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
That's right baby! Duke cuts down the nets again! I'm glad Carter is on board. Now we need to teach Addie the ins and outs of rooting for Duke.
Post a Comment