Friday, July 31, 2009

craft the day away

Lauren stayed a night with me, and we had a ton of craft projects in mind so we got to work!
Inspiration pieces on the left




My mom has a bunch of my great-great aunt's brooches and clip-on earrings, so I decided to make a belt out of them! I love making something old new again.
I've since cleaned it up a little so you can't see all the felt underneath anymore.

7 comments:

5Youngers said...

um hello... those are so CUTE!!!

I think you need to start your own business!!!

Kari said...

All very cute! I'd wear them all.

Bekah: said...

I really want to make a cluster necklace. Will you help me?

These are all adorable. you are so cute!

Kristy said...

OMG.....CUTE!!!!!!!
etsy is calling your name! get on it girl!

Jen@musicmom said...

Those are fabulous! I'm curious how you sewed them without them bunching up and being all bulky at the base. Fill me in please! =)
Jen Kercher

sarah said...

those are so cute!! we need to do a craft for the reunion!

Carolyn said...

Yeah, let's do it Sarah! What do you want to make?