A couple weeks ago, I made 240 cupcakes and 220 caramels for my sister's wedding reception. {A note to everyone making red velvet in the future - do not touch the batter, it stains the skin! In my kitchen sink, it looked like I had been cleaning up after some gory murder.} They were sooooo yummy! 
Her colors were red and gold, and I had found this idea of wrapping the cupcakes with cut-up doilies. It took some time, but I liked the result. My new BIL's mom did the frosting, and contributed the cupcake stand topper.

Thursday, July 30, 2009
cupcakes galore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
They all look amazing!!!
Those turned out amazing!!!
Wow they look so professional! Chrissy had red velvet for her reception too, only it was cake not cupcakes and yes it is so delicious.
oh and I love that picture and font at the top of your blog
That looks like soooo much work! Talk about lovin' your sis. They all look scrumptiously amazing! You ROCK!!!!!!!
P.S. I heard the reception turned out great.
how fabulous! ;)
Ok, who is "B"?! I've been trying to figure out who you are!
Post a Comment