Kari, Alicia, and I hosted our annual Favorites Party earlier today. {If you'd like to read what it's all about, go here} This was the best one yet - I think we're really finding our groove in planning these things together, every year we learn something new!
It all starts with the invites...
...and my 2 besties
The lunchboxes:


Dessert and gift tables

The gift I put together:
And here's everyone who came...can you tell our theme was red & white? I love when everyone dresses up matching! Thanks for a fun afternoon ladies, I miss all your company!


9 comments:
your favorites parties always looks like so much fun!! i want to have one, but i would need to hire you to be my party planner!
As expected...this was such a fun party. Everything was fabulous....the decorations, the food, the people, and all the great gift ideas. Thanks for hosting it!
wow - what a great party. I loved the link to last year's party. What a great group of friends you have - gorgeous & creative...
I'd be happy to help you plan one kristy - these are so fun, wish I could do one every month!
Such a great party this year. Of course they are great every year. I look forward to this party all year long. Thanks for all the effort and care you three put into these parties.
Such a fantastic and creative idea!
Thank YOU for a fun afternoon! You three are party planning divas. These parties are always fun. Thanks for getting me out with the ladies!
What a fun idea! Maybe I'll have to copy you guys...by the way what did you give away in that bag?
So we do a limit of $30...I had the bag, a scarf, flowers, straws, little mirror for a purse, lip gloss, shortbread mix, my homemade caramels, a giant pixie stick, avocado slicer, and 2 bracelets I crocheted.
Post a Comment