11 successful trips to the toilet vs. 5 accidents = we're winning with potty-training thus far!
This is what most of today has looked like. Addie with a constant cup of liquid, pantless, and in hand-me-down boy undies. Don't worry, I did go to the store tonight and buy her some proper little girl undies, minnie mouse to be exact.
Monday, November 2, 2009
11 to 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Good Luck! I totally don't miss those days!
good luck!! scarlette is almost done! just an accident here and there! it took a lot of trying and reminding and giving up for a week and trying again and then one day it clicked for her! that was a glorious day!
JEALOUS!!!
Good luck to you. I am in the middle of potty training my 2 year old too, and it is getting the best of me. Some kids are easy, and some are not, and I have the not child. :)
Cute! Hang in there, it only gets better from here on out!
The fast and furious method, eh? Good luck!
Post a Comment