Thursday, December 17, 2009

christmas tree shopping

We absolutely love going out and cutting down our Christmas tree every year. I remember doing it as a kid, and it's been one of my favorite traditions as a parent now too. Last year, we didn't like the farm where we went, so I did a little more research and got a recommendation from a friend to go to Parry's Tree Farm. It was perfect! There were so many trees that we liked, it was hard to choose. But, as I said a few posts ago, the one we did go home with has been our favorite tree ever. The perfect shape, height, and character! It was also the perfect day to go - freezing cold, but nice and sunny. Here's our adventure:

Waiting in the car while Dad filled the tank - I just love this little smile he does
Here's the one!

Everyone had a turn sawing


proof I was there

The view from the farm

0 comments: