Thursday, December 17, 2009

conversations

I have to do a post like this every once in awhile to remember!

Carter: Do you know anyone who has explored Canada?
Mom: No, do you? Did you learn about that at school?
Carter: No, I just wanted to know. Canada seems like a good place to have a sleepover at.

Apparently there's been a little too much talk about My Little Ponies around our house -
Carter: Why does Addie have two Cheerilees?
Mom: Two different people bought her the same pony.
Carter: Yeah, but there's only one Cheerilee in Ponyville.
Why does my son know so much about ponyville?!

Carter and I were in the car last night when the song "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" came on the radio.
Carter: It is the most wonderful time of the year, because it's Christmas-time! Right, mom?! (picture some innocent, hopeful child in a sappy holiday movie)
This kid is pure sweetness

3 comments:

HoorayforHansons said...

What a stud! Those are some great conversations. :)

HoorayforHansons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HoorayforHansons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.