Thursday, January 28, 2010

chinese garden

Earlier this month, the Portland Chinese Garden had several days with free admission, so we decided to check it out. I forgot my camera, but we took a few photos with my phone. The kids did really well - they had fun looking for all the things on a picture scavenger hunt they were given as we entered. Stuart and I could have spent more time there, but we walked around for almost an hour. I think it's so neat that there's this beautiful garden taking up one city block right in the middle of downtown.

3 comments:

5Youngers said...

I love that garden. I went there a few years back and spent forever taking pictures. You kidlets are adorable as usual.

lauren said...

I love Addie in her little Juicy coat. Such a little snob!

Anonymous said...

Chinese Garden! Chinese Garden!- I'm sick of the Chinese Garden...I want to know what they did that was cute TODAY!!!