Carter was watching Stuart cut his hair:
Carter - whoa dad, you have a lot of hair on your chest and tummy.......wow, you even have it by your bellybutton?!
Stu - when you're a dad, you'll probably have hair on your body too, bud.
Carter - well...I wasn't hopin' for that!
At the dinner table:
Addie - mmmm, something smells good
Me - bacon? (addie shakes her head no) green peppers?
Addie - no, my bum when I just toot
Me - ewww, that doesn't smell good, it smells yucky
Addie - oh...yeah....I forgot
Carter made Stuart take a couple pictures of them with his phone, then he says, "let's load in onto facebook!"
Friday, February 5, 2010
more silly kid stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You have hilarious kids!!!!
HAHA! love it.
when K toots she goes, "oh i toot! ew. stinky! peee-uuuu!" HAHA!
kids say the funniest stuff!
haha these conversations make my day! You better watch out if your five-year-old wants to load pictures on Facebook...yikes!
Cute, your kids should have been in those LDS "The Mouths of Babes" movies :-)
Post a Comment