the book bag, food/presents bag, coats/shoes bag, stuff to do in the car bag, kids' suitcase, my suitcase
This is what it takes for 3 people to go on a 3 day road trip. You can't really tell, but they're all packed full. And that's not even counting the kids' sleeping bags. Ridiculous. I was packing a little more on account of birthday presents/food though. Does everyone have this much baggage?


8 comments:
I was thinking that was pretty good. I would probably have at least that much! :)
We have WAY more! I was thinking "that's all for 3 days?" Maybe having 5 adds that much more.
I would end up taking way more than that. The number of bags you have looks quite conservative, if you ask me.
That's all?! You lucky lady :).
yah, i am pretty sure i'd have at least double that! i tend to way over pack! :)
I can fill my entire Lincoln Navigator for just the three of us...and that is for only 1 kiddo!!
Just wait until your kids are packing activities for themselves. A & K bring so much junk and then they help D overpack too. It is even worse than when I had a baby and had all that gear to pack.
I think your packing looks pretty conservative but I am kind of an overpacker. Just ask my husband.
If you really want to see an overpacker, just go someplace with Sharron. She takes everything and then some. Unfortunately, I'm not much better.
On the other hand, Erin is the most compact packer I have ever seen. Yet she always seems to have plenty to wear and everything she needs on a trip. ??? It must be in the way you fold things.....?
Post a Comment