Lauren was moved out of ICU last night, and was able to see Julia this morning! I think they were apart for 4 days - that's like a lifetime for a week old baby. This was a photo my dad took of the momentous occasion. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
oh, that made me cry! so glad she's doing better and so glad she got to see her little baby! very sweet picture...
I am so glad she is better!!!! What a beautiful pic of mother and daughter.
so precious. I can't imagine what Lauren must be feeling. Give her my love and thanks for the updates
This picture makes me tear up and if I let myself, I'm sure I'd break down crying. What a trial.
That is so sweet! I'm so glad she's doing better.
oh, i love this! brought tears to my eyes. so happy she was able to hold her sweet babe again!
Post a Comment