Thursday, July 1, 2010

it's time

to let it out of the bag. I know that those of you who see me on a regular basis already know, or at least have assumed....we're having another baby! I wanted to hold off telling people until I was farther along, and until I had a chance to tell my sister. Since she's home and doing well now, I told her yesterday. And anyway, my tummy had different plans - I'm already clearly showing at only about 9 weeks! So there's no hiding it. I still have yet to see my doctor, but I've figured the due date is late January/early February. We're excited!!
I made the kids matching shirts as a way to announce it to our families. And here's where we told them the news.

Addie still doesn't believe us, and Carter now wants twin boys.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting :)

Brittany said...

SCORE SCORE!!! I'm excited for you guys, what a cute way to announce it.

Alisha said...

I love how long it takes Carter to catch on. And that you made a (cool) craft project out of telling them the news.

You are showing early! I've been suspicious for a few weeks now. Also, you don't lie well.

Congratulations. I'm really excited for all of you.

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! Love the shirts and kids' reactions.

Carolyn said...

Alisha - well how could I keep it a secret when you wouldn't give it up?! I tried, but you just kept asking and asking. So no, I can't lie over and over.

Kristy said...

love the video! the kids were too cute!
how exciting!!!

Congratulations!

Rachel D said...

Congratulations! The shirts and the video are too cute.

Thanks also for sharing the news. I don't know how many more weeks I could have not-so-subtly commented on how much I like your (maternity) shirt. :)

Ryan and Renee said...

That is so exciting! Carter was so cute when he finally put it all together. That was so cute! I can't wait until you know what your having!

Kari said...

Yay! So happy for all of you!

5Youngers said...

How wonderful! I'm so excited for you!!!

Jocelyn said...

That was fun watching the light come on over Carter's head. I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't get it right away.

PDXTingeys said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys.

Bekah: said...

twins seem to be a real possibility if you live there ;) just glad I got away before I followed the trend.

I am so, so happy for you! When you make such cute kids you better keep making them!

kathryn said...

CONGRATULATIONS! The video was so cute!

sarah said...

congrats! :)

Katie said...

Congrats....what happy news! And that video was super cute too!

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.