She's been looking forward to this since Carter went to kindergarten last year.I'm free for 2.5 hours, 3x/week! On my docket for the first day: a nap, and a trip to Costco BY MYSELF!!
I'm in the process of interviewing preschools for Colin, so do you mind if I ask where Addie is attending?
Nice! What a nice dose of freedom for you!
My youngest goes to preschool now too, and I get 3 hours 2 days a week and it is FABULOUS!!! A little freedom is nice. Erin
Addie,you are too cute for words! I wish I had been there to give you a hug. Carolyn...I bet that was the fastest 3 hours of your life! A nap and a trip to Costco? Did it really happen?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm in the process of interviewing preschools for Colin, so do you mind if I ask where Addie is attending?
Nice! What a nice dose of freedom for you!
My youngest goes to preschool now too, and I get 3 hours 2 days a week and it is FABULOUS!!! A little freedom is nice.
Erin
Addie,
you are too cute for words! I wish I had been there to give you a hug. Carolyn...I bet that was the fastest 3 hours of your life! A nap and a trip to Costco? Did it really happen?
Post a Comment