Sometimes I forget that I'm pregnant. Not when getting dressed, or bending over, or stuffing my face with way too much food, but it's just at the back of my mind right now with everything going on. I went to the doctor yesterday for a regular check-up and everything is looking good. Except he told me to slow down the weight gain now. Great, thanks a lot. He'd like to see only 6-7 more lbs. until the baby is born. Ok, I can tell you right now that it's gonna be more than that! I gained almost 40 lbs with previous pregnancies, and I'm only a little above the halfway mark right now. So we'll see.
Anyway, we had one of my friends from high school take our family pictures a couple weeks ago. I made her some little newborn photography props in exchange for a session - love it when trading works out like that! For documentation purposes, here's my belly at exactly 6 months. I'll be updating our main family pictures on here pretty quick, but click over to kristy's beautiful blog if you'd like to see some of the whole family. 
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
6 down, 3 to go
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
That is a beautiful photo of you! I love the family pictures on your photographer's blog, too.
Post a Comment