

We love candy corn at this house. We had them for treats the other night and decided to see what shapes we could make with them. Carter made a jet fighter, and Addie, a choo-choo train. Also, take a look at Addie's nose here. 
This girl is the most clutzy and unfortunate little thing ever. We were walking back from Carter's bus stop. She had her hands in her pockets, started running and tripped. I looked up to see her doing a somersault on her face. So her whole nose is scraped up, along with a little spot on her forehead. Luckily nothing happened to her teeth this time. Of course Carter wanted a picture since Addie got one. And of course he had to be silly.
Monday, October 18, 2010
candy corn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh, her poor little face. And I wanted to say congrats on the big move. You will do great wherever you are. Knowing your great personality, it will only be a matter of time until you have some great friends and you won't want to leave there. Also, your look great!
I just realized I used like five greats, in that comment. Geez!
Post a Comment