Carter's bed has been a source of debate lately between him and I, mostly because of my growing belly. He likes to play some made up game in his bed every night before going to sleep. It involves him burrowing under the covers, pushing and pulling them around, and results in a pile of blankets in the middle of the bed. Usually when we check on him at night, half his body is out and the covers are all over the place. Since I'm the one that makes his bed, I get annoyed at having to take everything off and totally redoing it everyday, instead of just pulling up the top and straightening like I do with Addie's bed. So he's decided to take it on himself to make it, which is fine with me. Except that if someone's coming over to view the house, I usually have to fix it up again. Here's the difference...Carter's job. I really am happy he's taking some initiative with it and trying hard to make it nice. It just makes me laugh.
Mommy's job.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
make your bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Carter,
you and Grandpa make the bed the same way! I love it (but you probably better work on your skills just in case...).
Love,
Grandpa
Post a Comment