Monday, November 8, 2010

30 weeks + new haircut

She cut my hair a little shorter than I was expecting, but I'm kinda liking it.
I'm also remembering for next time, no more shots taken from down below - not the most flattering.

5 comments:

Verenice said...

You are looking so cute!

Bekah: said...

You are a doll! I like your hair. I've always thought you'd look cute in a dramatic chin lentgh A-line with your bangs.

Holbrook's said...

I don't think an angle exists that could be 'unflattering' to you!!! you look amazing Mambajamba!!!

lauren said...

I despise what a cute pregnant woman you are... I was a cow!!! You look awesome, can't wait to see you soon!!

Ryan and Renee said...

I'm just wondering... could you be any cuter? I have never seen such a cute pregnant girl. By 30 weeks I am so bloated and fat I look like "the blob".
I love your hair too. SO cute!