Sunday, November 14, 2010

mom, my tooth!

Carter's first tooth came out last week after wiggling around for a month or so! He was so excited. "It just came out when I took a bite of toast!" It is seriously the teeniest little tooth I have ever seen. Stuart didn't even believe it was his tooth at first, he thought it was a little piece of scrambled egg. But Carter had the hole in his mouth to prove it! We tucked his tooth away in the tooth fairy pillow and hung it on his door. She gave him a dollar, and let him keep the tooth just this once since it was his first. This whole week, we've still been hearing, "I can't believe I got a dollar AND got to keep my tooth!"

2 comments:

Kristy said...

dang a dollar! score!! Man, what's inflation gonna do to tooth prices by the time my kids lose theirs! ;)

Vinyl Masterpiece said...

It is amazing how tiny those teeth are, and how big there adult teeth are.