Sunday, January 9, 2011

39 weeks + another new cut

photo taken by Carter
I keep cutting my hair, and I like it even more this time! It was actually this short in our christmas family picture, I just didn't mention it in that post. Anyway, that in-between length was too annoying for me, so back to my A-line of a few years ago. I think it suits me better.
I will be definitely having this baby boy on Friday the 14th, if not sooner. I'm scheduled to be induced that day if nothing happens before. I was induced with Addie and doing it again isn't really my preference, but because of scheduling issues it might have to go that way. So cross your fingers for me that this little guy will want to come out earlier (but after Tuesday since my doctor is out of town until Wednesday morning. thanks for the 2-day window doc!) Stuart thinks it's hilarious how big my tummy looks. And what is with all the strangers staring at me like I'm some freak of nature whenever I'm out?! Did anyone else get this when you were close to your due date? It's like they've never seen a pregnant lady before, geez! Even my mom noticed, so I know it's not me just being paranoid.

10 comments:

Brittany said...

You look adorable. That hair cut totally suits you and I love your bump!

Emily said...

You look great, I love your hair. And yes, I got looks all. the. time. when I was pregnant, especially from people at the gym. I have found that there are so many people (mostly of the 2 generations before us) that first of all think all pregnant ladies should be at home on the couch, and that gawk because we wear much more form fitting clothes when pregnant now instead of the tents they used to wear, so I think we just look bigger because people can actually see how big we are instead of covering up the baby bump with a ton of fabric.
Good luck, I am pulling for that baby to come before you are scheduled to be induced!!!

Bekah: said...

I love your hair, I've always thought short would be cute on you! You are sooo cute prego, I love your big basketball belly. You are tiny everywhere else.

Good luck with your delivary, I cannot wait to see pictures and see what name you've chosen.

HoorayforHansons said...

I think that you look absolutely adorable. However, Rad came to sit with me while I was reading your post and yelled "Wo"! If it makes you feel any more "normal", Rad told me that I looked like I was going to have a baby too. I'm so not. ;)

Kristy said...

You're hair is super cute!!! & so is your belly!
Best of luck with everything & call me once you get home so I can get some newborn photos going on that wee man!

PDXTingeys said...

Love your hair. Good luck with everything!!

Rhodes Trip said...

You are NOT paranoid at all!!! The "torpedo" pregnancy (which I coined first with Camo's pregnancy and then used again with Colin's) is why people are in awe. For some reason these torpedo babies have no where to go but STRAIGHT OUT! I think for the onlookers it's the illusion of defying gravity!!

I always carried really low (the entire pregnancy), so I felt like if it weren't for my upper thighs keeping my stomach up I would have tripped over the darn thing!!!

I'll be thinking of ya and hoping little man will cooperate within the delivery window you've been given with out having to be induced (I too detest pitocin!)!!

Katie said...

I think you look great...and I love the short hair. It's super cute!

Erin said...

I just noticed the "photo taken by Carter". What a good little photographer he is! love the angle! :) Congratulations you guys!

ashley said...

Can't wait to see the little guy that came out of that cute bump!