tired baby
swim lessons + a little light reading while waiting
Carter's favorite pastime + school thanksgiving projects
all curled up + doesn't really like the snow
Thanksgiving smiley potato
olive fingers at the holiday table
my Christmas helpers
our first fake tree - I want a real one
my favorite ribbon hair so far
playing in the mirror
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
what my iphone saw last week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Brad is SOOO cute! And I love that ribbon hair. It looks complicated.
In the first picture, which one is the tired baby? Ha, Ha Stu!
Love the pictures! No one around here will do olive fingers with me!
Love to you all!
grandma matthews
I love how thrilled the kids look as your Christmas helpers lol! Also, I think Brad and Julia look alike, especially in that last picture from the mirror!
What did your iphone see this week???
Blog update-
Carter is finishing his doctorate at Harvard, Addie is at MIT, - Brad is an honors student and Senior at Gillette High School. More blog news soon...:)...........
Dad you're a dork!
Carolyn, the picture of Brad "reading" the book is the best. He looks really into it.
Post a Comment