Brad-man, over the last few months
He turned one! And we had a "Pigeon Birthday." We love the author Mo Willems, especially his piegeon books, the kids always crack up while reading. So we decided to go with that for Brad's birthday.
Eating his first bites of cake
We didn't really do any presents, but I made Brad this book.
Things he likes doing:
Stealing sodas from the fridge and "drinking" them
Waiting for, and taking a bath

Playing in the shelf where his toys are kept

Sippy cups
Reading. I always find him in his room, flipping through books.
Trying to get where he's not supposed to. We keep this walker in front of the table with the xbox to try and deter him, but he's figured it out.
He likes stealing Addie's dog and sucking on it, which annoys her to no end.
Things I love about him:
The way he sleeps - either with his bum up in the air, or legs crossed like this.
That he loves blankies. This is how he gives hugs to everything and everyone, just lays his head down on it.
The way he looks in this awesome hat.
This funny blank face he always gives
And everything else about this (snot-nosed) little boy. He definitely has his own little personality that adds to our family.
Monday, March 12, 2012
Brad update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I love these updated pictures! I can't believe he's 1 already!
What great pictures!!! I love that pigeon cake - it cracks me up. Brad is growing up so fast I can't believe it. Thanks for posting... We miss those kiddos.
Love Grandpa M!!!
Happy Birthday Brad! and belated HB to Stuart! Brad's eyes are so big and blue, just like I remember Carter's. So cute. We miss you- hope to see you this summer.
Happy birthday! Glad to see you back to blogging!
Post a Comment