I bought this little sweatshirt-style dress for Addie yesterday at an Old Navy sale. So we got her all dressed up for church today, and I couldn't resist taking some pictures! I think this is one of my favorite outfits she's had so far.




"Look Mom, no hands!"


7 comments:
She is such a doll!!! The dress is really cute!
Oh my gosh, she is just TOO cute! Love the dress! :)
Gosh she is gorgeous...lucky girl to have taken after her Aunt....
what a cutie-pie. can't wait to see you guys this summer.
lovin that dress and that smile! =)
Ok, the next time you find $5 cuteness, let me know and buy me one too! I'll pay you back. Seriously love that dress. I'm sure it helps that it's on such a cute girl; but still, so cute!
Seriously, your kids are the cutest ever! This is Kirsten Koon (Ellsworth, now). Stu was my FHE brother at Ricks. I got to your blog from Karin and Paul Topham's blog (Karin and I were roommates.) Please tell Stu hello! I'd love to hear from you! www.paulandkirstenfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment