Monday, January 11, 2010

i'm 30

Today is my birthday. I can't believe I'm 30! I don't really feel 30. In some ways I feel like I'm still in my early 20's, and just playing house. In fact, I ran into an acquaintance at lunch today, and she thought I had to be under 25. That in itself made my day. I've had a few packages arrive in the mail today, and lots of happy birthday wishes from friends and family...thank you everyone!
We celebrated a little early, last weekend, before my sister and her hubby went back home. Carter was amazed I blew out ALL 30 candles at once.

7 comments:

Kristy said...

Oh, happy day!!!!! I hope this year brings you all new wonderful & great blessings! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

5Youngers said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you finally joined the 30 club. I'm almost in the 32 club... YIKES! Enjoy your 30's, I know I am.

Jocelyn said...

Happy birthday, Care. I'm with you. Thirty doesn't seem nearly as old as it used to.

Karen (Jepsen) Adams said...

Happy Birthday! Wow time flies! Hope it was a great one!

Ryan and Renee said...

It's my turn next month.... I am not looking forward to it. I feel the same way; I'm playing house and I'm really 21 years old. I wish!

Brittany said...

You do look much younger, especially with your bangs! It's funny I always think I'm 25, so anything I try to recall the date of and my age for gets skewed. My brother, who will be 32 this year said he did that too, always thought he was in his 20s until he hit 30. So we'll see how we both feel after this year!

Loughmiller's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! It is crazy that we are 30 this year. You look fabulous for 30.