Thursday, June 3, 2010

bag lady

My mom has been down in LA with my sister, helping out since she's about to have her first baby. Her due date is today....where's the baby Lauren?!! Anyway, they both said they needed cute pictures of the kids. I took these just last Sunday, mostly because Addie's wearing a dress that my mom made for Lauren when she was 3. I had a matching one as well. My mom used to make us matching outfits all the time (where do you think I get it?), and saved the cutest ones, or the ones that weren't destroyed.
Addie's all ready for church here with her purse and everything. Have I mentioned that she's a total bag lady?! She has to have a purse with her wherever she goes. Shopping, friend's houses, the park. Yeah, it's a little ridiculous. Especially because of the fact that she usually has 2 or 3 with her, and stuffs each one to the gills with all her "girl stuff." Adding on every necklace, bracelet, crown, and headband that she decides matches her outfit, she looks a little crazy, and I have to edit down half her accessories. I think I'm going to have a handbag fiend on my hands when she's older. Let's just hope she doesn't discover the expensive stuff too early.

And cute Carter in his funny little poses he has to do.

4 comments:

lauren said...

Thanks Care! These helped our waiting... Miss you all!

5Youngers said...

They are both little dolls.

Kristy said...

how cute!
kennedy does the same thing....always has a handbag, a cell phone & some sunglasses! :) the essentials!

kathryn said...

maggie is also a bag lady, and we usually find the oddest things stuffed into her purses: electrical cords, 9 pairs of socks, a jar of cayenne pepper... seriously she's like MacGyver.

p.s. i love addie's dress!